Sunday, October 28, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #12


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme to feature all the books that have made their way into our homes this week! 
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Be sure to check out Tynga's Reviews on how to participate and create your own post!

Won:



 Thank You So Much!

For Review Directly from the Authors:

Keep watching during the next few days for the review of


For Review from Making Connections 
and The Nexus:




For Review from Shut Up and Read:


For Review from NetGalley:



For Review from Entangled Publishing, LLC:




Purchased from Amazon:

Free from Amazon:
 

 *While I got them for free from Amazon, there is no guarantee that they are still free on Amazon.  The special promotion may have ended.  




What You May Have Missed:

Recent Posts from Passionate Book Divas and Dark Obsession Chronicles!
Be sure to check them all out!
'Stacking the Shelves' of your own!


6 comments:

  1. Toxic sounds awesome. I added it to my list a little while ago. EEP! I hope you enjoy all your books :)

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sound of The Dead of Winter, so I'm really hoping for a Kindle release of that book and the sequel, She Returns From War, at some point in the UK.

    Enjoy your reads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big haul this week! I really like the sounds of Devil's Bargain and Slammed/Point of Retreat! Happy Reading this week =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Nice haul. Some of these books are new to me. Great Haul.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great book haul! I bought Slammed recently after hearing so many awesome things about it; I can't wait to read it! Happy reading, and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul! I have to stay away from NetGalley lately as they have too many tempting titles. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete