Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 GoodBye, Think Out Loud, and Blog Year Anniversary Approaching!

Think Out Loud is a weekly meme started by Thinks Books to
get bloggers to post something out of the ordinary.
A pic, video, recipe, rant....
you get the picture.
Do whatever YOU want!

So, did you know it's nearly been a year since Dark Obsession Chronicles was created?  

Wow.
A Whole Year.

OK.  So I am thinking, it's time for another giveaway.
I'll need time to gather together all my goodies, and see what I can come up with.

2012 was quite a year... 
I found some excellent reads, 
especially some "diamonds in the rough."

I know many blogs are doing top 10's...
but I just cannot bring myself to narrow down my favorites to just 10.

I'm kind of flying by the seat of my pants here, so we'll see where I head with this.

Top Books I Read in 2012


in no particular order...




Honorable Mentions:


These were so close, they wanted to make the list above....





5 comments:

  1. Great post! I am totally stealing this idea! Hope you don't mind. LoL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naw, imitation is the highest form of flattery. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post. Loved some of your choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice, those are some really awesome covers. I've only read Easy from all those books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for including Stitch!! I'm going to go pile up my TBR now with all your other great suggestions... :-)

    ReplyDelete