Monday, September 3, 2012

Think Out Loud #2

Think Out Loud is a weekly meme started to
get bloggers to post something out of the ordinary.
A pic, video, recipe, rant....
you get the picture.
Do whatever YOU want!





This is another wonderful artwork of one of my great friends, 
Mars Montgomery.

You may remember her name from appearing on my first Think Out Loud meme.  I find such joy in her pictures.  If I had unlimited funds, I'd build her a gallery just to show off her stuff to everyone!

But wait, there's more!

I wanted to take a moment, and 'show some love' to a friend of mine's blog:


Tough Critic Book Reviews



She personally helped me (very recently) get over a personal issue and lighten my soul.  Not only is she one FABULOUS lady, but she also has IMPECCABLE taste in books.  She is beautiful inside and out, and I am lucky to count her as a friend.  If you've never had the pleasure of checking out her blog, I entreat you to do so... it has a whole world of romance reviews NOT to be missed! And her (virtual) hugs are warm and fuzzy! ☺

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That artwork is gorgeous! Your friend is super duper talented.
    Also, I'm gonna go check out Aestas blog now!
    Thanks for your Think Out Loud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Alana!! You are too sweet! Thank you so much for the love!! Sending you lots of cyber hugs <3

    ReplyDelete