Saturday, May 26, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #1

Stacking the Shelves is a *new* weekly meme to feature all the books that have made their way into our homes this week! 
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
This is the very first weekly meme that I've officially joined!  Woohoo!
For Review:


*Received Directly from the authors, Chris Almeida and Cecilia Aubrey




*ARC from Author, Brandon W. Dull

Free from Amazon:

Honestly, there are just TOO many to list out, so I'm just going to make a slideshow, 
 

*While I got them for free from Amazon, there is no guarantee that they are still free on Amazon.  The special promotion may have ended.

Purchased from Amazon:


Domme by Default on GoodReads
Eternal Kiss of Darkness on GoodReads
On the Island on GoodReads

Won:

*This was won from 'Firstreads' Giveaway Program on GoodReads

A Charmed Life on GoodReads
A Charmed Life on Amazon





Crossroads on GoodReads
Crossroads on Amazon

Feel Welcome to leave a link or a comment on 'Stacking the Shelves' of your own!


13 comments:

  1. New follower. I like your blog layout. Awesome stash of freebies. I get a lot of Amazon freebies. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! This is actually my first ever blog, and I just started this bad boy in January... a friend tried to recruit me as a guest blogger and instead inspired me to start my own blog. Oops on her part, teehee!

      Delete
  2. Great set! I love the cover for A Charmed Life.
    My Bookish Recap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cover, too! That and the title actually got my attention. I'm hoping it will be good. Fingers crossed!

      Delete
  3. Wow! Lots of books and ebooks! They'll keep you busy for quite a while. :D

    Happy reading!

    Michelle's Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, I already am 25 (ish) review books behind! As long as I have electricity to recharge my Kindle, I'll never run out of books, I suppose!

      Delete
  4. Great haul!
    Solstice looks amazing. Going to check it out.

    My Stacking Post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a serious love... borderline obsession with free books. I think I have more books than I could possibly read for the next 10 years. But does that stop me? Nope not one bit. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  5. Great haul! A Charmed Life and Crossroads look amazing! I have to add it to my slowly growing TBR! Hmm...I never did the Firstreads program! Oh well, too late now! ;)

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The "Firstreads" GoodReads program is always going on. On GoodReads, go to the 'giveaway' section and follow the steps to enter to win the hundreds of books they have at any time. I just adore GoodReads. This is actually the first book I won from here and I've been entering for months. Finally got lucky! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  6. On The Island is soooooooo good!!!! I hope you enjoy it. I love Jeaniene Frost and still need to read Eternal Kiss of Darkness. Glad your joining in this meme. It's fun! Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete